Write For Us
Hi there! Thanks for showing interest in writing a post for Economicbuddy. We’re extremely glad you’re here.
We are always looking for vivid contributors like you who can share valuable content for our readers.
If you are interested to write about economics, investment, financial literacy, and everything in between, we would love to add it in our blog.
Please check our guidelines below to understand the requirements for submitting a guest post.
We are happy to publish your post with our site, but due to the volume of request, it might takes times to respond to your submission, please be patient we will replay you soon and publish it on our site.
Guidelines for post we publish:
- Our standard blog length of 1100-1700 words. You can send us longer blogs based on the topic.
- Add Meta descriptions and image descriptions to the blog.
- Share copyright free images (if you wants to add).
- Proofread the post before sending to ensure there are no typo errors.
- Do not write too long sentences. Keep it small and use bullet for important points with an average length of 20-30 words.
- Make sure post with small paragraphs. The intent is to develop reader friendly and optimized content.
- Maintain a proper keyword density. Make sure you use primary keyword in the first 100 words. Do not stuff keywords.
- Do not forget to add a conclusion or final word at the end of the content. Use the primary keyword in heading & subheadings and ‘Title of the Blog’.